Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite Meetings & Events
Elevate your meetings at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, an upscale full-service conference facility located in central California Sierra, adjacent to Yosemite National Park and a short drive from the Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Tenaya Lodge is a four-diamond mountain resort in the High Sierra, that specializes in creating inspiring Yosemite meetings.
Tenaya Lodge's dedicated sales and conference services staff, and more than 15,000 square feet of interior meeting space, multiple outdoor function areas and themed catering options will set the stage for your success. With the just-completed expansion of our LEED Certified Conference Facilities, Tenaya Lodge has upgraded what was an already impressive venue for groups, continuing education conferences, association meetings, corporate retreats, incentive trips, religious/faith based gatherings, family reunions, weddings and more.
Key features that elevate Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite above the rest include:
- AAA Four-Diamond Resort
- 15,000 square feet of flexible, full-services conference facilities featuring 14 meeting rooms
- 10,000 square-foot ballroom, seating 850 banquet style
- Outdoor function space, including a 3,000 square-foot pavilion and our new 3,000 square-foot Grand Terrace with sweeping mountain vistas
- Four-Season Group Activities and UniqueTeambuilding options
- Five dining venues, ranging from upscale to casual cuisine
- Offsite Themed Catering Events
- GreenPath® GreenMeetings® Packages
- California Complete Meeting Packages