Contemporary suites, newly renovated rooms in the main lodge, luxurious spa weekends, bonding family getaways – your Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite reservation is a few clicks away.
If you have an existing Yosemite hotel reservation, you may access it using your email address and confirmation number, or email address and password.
Please note: Only reservations made online can be changed or cancelled online. If you booked by phone and need to modify or cancel your reservation, please call our Reservations Department. In addition, cancellations must be made no later than seven days prior to your arrival. Please see our Terms and Conditions
for more information.
To book (or cancel) your Yosemite reservations by phone, please call:
- Toll-free (888) 514-2167 (domestic)
- (317) 454-0585 (international)
Phone Reservation Hours - Pacific Time Zone:
- 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Resort Services Fee
Tenaya Lodge charges a flat Resort Services Fee of $20 per night inclusive of taxes ($15 through Dec 31, 2016). In lieu of charging fees based on individual services, the Resort Services Fee acts as a baseline fee to give guests automatic, hassle-free access to major services without worrying about numerous extra fees upon checkout. Services covered in the Resort Services Fee include:
- Wi-Fi (high speed internet)
- Overnight Parking
- Two Bottles of Water Daily
- Full Access to the Fitness Room, Steam Rooms, and Saunas in Ascent Spa
- Access to the Resort Pools and Spas
- Business Center Access
- Toll Free and Local Telephone Calls
- Newspaper Available Daily in the Lobby
View reservation Policies, Terms and Conditions