Updated Cancellation Policy
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed up to the day of arrival without penalty (no charge). Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. Cancellations may be made up to 4:00 pm PDT seven (7) days before the scheduled arrival date without penalty. Cancellations made after 4:00 pm PDT seven (7) days before the scheduled arrival date will result the loss of the deposit.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.
Please note: this page concerns only our policies. If you are looking for help booking, modifying or cancelling your reservation, please see our main Tenaya Lodge Reservations page.
For the exact legal terms of our policies, please read the full policy below.
- Do I get my deposit back if I cancel? To get a refund on your deposit, cancellations must be received by 4 PM PDT at least 7 days before your scheduled arrival. Cancellations made within the aforementioned periods will result in a forfeit of your deposit. Please note that some special rates are non-refundable. Non-refundable rates are clearly labelled as such. Group contracts may also stipulate different cancellation terms.
- How do I cancel? Call Central Reservations at 1 (888) 514-2167.
- Can I cancel/change my reservation online? If you made your reservation online through our website, you can manage your reservation online (look for the cancel/modify link next to the Check Availability button below the calendar). If you made your reservation through another website such as Expedia or Booking.com, you will need to manage your reservation through that site.
- Do you allow pets? Yes! We are dog-friendly, subject to availability (not all rooms are dog-friendly). There are extra fees for pets and some restrictions. We ask that you read the full policy below.
- Do you have a resort fee? Yes, Tenaya Lodge has a nightly Amenity Fee. Please see the main Tenaya Lodge Reservations page for pricing and details.
- What is the tourism fee? The hotel is assessed a mandatory tourism fee by Visit California, the state tourism bureau. Guests will pay this $0.75 fee to promote tourism in California unless they choose to opt out.
- Non-Smoking Resort. For the health of all its guests, Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is an entirely non-smoking and non-vaping resort. This includes but is not limited to tobacco and cannabis.
Confirm/Modify/Cancel Book Now
Full Terms, Conditions & Booking Policies
The following terms and conditions of DNC Parks & Resorts at Tenaya, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "we", "our" or "us") apply to your reservations and by making your reservations using our on-line reservation system you understand, acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with this reservation. Availability can change at any time during the booking process. Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an e-mail confirmation. Note: Children are considered 17 years of age and younger. Rates are based on double occupancy. Children 17 years of age and younger are free. There is a $15.00 nightly fee for additional adults 18 years of age and older.
Deposit - All reservations require payment of the first night rate (including tax) as a deposit. Some packages and special events require full payment at the time you make your reservations. Daily rates do not include applicable state and county taxes for charges for any other services.
Special Requests - Special requests, when allowed in our sole discretion, are noted and maintained in the reservation system; however, we cannot guarantee any specific rooms or locations you request.
Third Party Reservations/Credit Card User
If you are making reservations on behalf of another person ("credit card holder"), you make the following representations and warranties and further agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated below: (1) You have obtained legal authorization from the credit card holder to make reservations on behalf of the credit card holder, to pay all advanced deposit charge(s) using the credit card holder's credit card and agree to our terms and conditions on the credit card holder's behalf and thereby bind credit card holder to our terms and conditions; (2) The Guest Information you have provided above, e.g., name, phone number, and address, is that of the credit card holder; (3) You have advised the credit card holder that we do not impose any third party booking charges and we will accept reservations directly from the credit card holder; and (4) You will inform the credit card holder of all our Terms and Conditions, and provide the credit card holder with reservation confirmation(s) and any other information or correspondence pertaining to the credit card holder's reservations.
Group Reservation Policies
Please note that the cancellation policy is different for groups and depends on how your group is booking and the arrangements you have made with your sales manager. Please contact your group contact if you have questions about cancellations.
We look forward to having you and your pet stay with us. To ensure the comfort and safety of our guests, the following Pet Policy applies to your pet’s stay:
- Prior Approval Required. Prior approval is required because we allow a limited number of pets at Tenaya Lodge.
- Fees. There is a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $100 per reservation for the first two dogs that will be applied to your account. A third dog may be added on for an additional fee of $25. This fee is for necessary deep cleaning of the room upon departure.
- Acceptable Pets. We welcome all well-mannered dogs. No other types of pets are allowed. Service animals accompanying people with disabilities are always welcomed at the Tenaya Lodge. Service animals need to be declared at the front desk, but are not required to pay the one time pet charge. (Note: “Service” dogs do not require written documentation at check in and are not restricted from any areas in the hotel, “ESA” (or Emotional Support Animals) must have written documentation from a medical professional in order for the fee to be waived. “Therapy” Animals must pay the fee. Neither ESA or Therapy animals are allowed in certain public spaces – i.e. F&B outlets and do not have the same legal rights under the ADA act).
Acceptable Pets. We welcome all well-mannered dogs. No other types of pets are allowed. Service animals accompanying people with disabilities are always welcomed at the Tenaya Lodge. Service animals need to be declared at the front desk, but are not required to pay the one time pet charge. (Note: “Service” dogs do not require written documentation at check in and are not restricted from any areas in the hotel, “ESA” (or Emotional Support Animals) must have written documentation from a medical professional in order for the fee to be waived. “Therapy” Animals must pay the fee. Neither ESA or Therapy animals are allowed in certain public spaces – i.e. F&B outlets and do not have the same legal rights under the ADA act).
- Two well-mannered pets per room are permitted.
- Dogs weighing 50 pounds and over may be allowed at our discretion and you must obtain approval at the time you make your reservation.
- Pets may not be left unattended in guest rooms.
- We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous and unacceptable behavior, including but not limited to biting, excessive noise (such as barking), evidence of disease, or urination/defecation in public areas.
- Declaration at Check-in. When registering at the front desk, your pet must be declared and you must sign a copy of this policy as acknowledgement and agreement to all terms and conditions contained in this policy. Service animals need to be registered at the front desk, however, are not required to pay the one time pet charge.
- Pet Sitting – A minimum of 24 hour advance notice is required if the pet sitting service is needed. There is a $25 sitting fee per hour for the first pet and an additional $5 fee per hour for each additional pet. On holidays and beyond eight hours, there is an additional $5/hour fee. Please contact our Concierge desk to reserve a sitter for your pet. Pet sitting is based on availability and not guaranteed, so please book in advance. Proof of all vaccinations must be provided to the Concierge upon reserving pet sitting.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum. Barking dogs can disturb other guests. If your pet is left unattended and making noise, the Manager on Duty will remove your pet from the room and you will be subject to current pet sitting fees.
- Pet Control/Containment in Public Areas. Pets must be leashed, caged or firmly held when they are outside the guestrooms, including during their walks on outdoor grounds. Please clean up after your pet and dispose of pet waste in the receptacle provided. [Pets are not allowed on furniture in guestrooms or common areas].
- Housekeeping. For the safety and comfort of your pet and our staff, Housekeeping will NOT service your room with your pet inside.
- Injuries to Others/Damage to Guest Rooms and Common Areas. You will be solely responsible for any and all injury your pet inflicts on other guests, pets or our staff, and any damages your pet causes to the guestrooms or common areas of the hotel. Your account will be charged for any repair or replacement cost for any property damage caused by your pet. You agree to release, defend and indemnify the Tenaya Lodge and Cottages from any and all claims and/or damages related to your pet or pet’s stay at the hotel, included any claims by third-parties. You expressly waive and relinquish the benefits of California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which is know by him/her must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor”.
In addition to the above policies we also make the following suggestions:
- Have your pet vaccinated, washed and apply flea medication prior to your arrival.
- Ensure that your pet wears a name tag and a current rabies vaccination tag.
Pets and Dining
California law allows pet dogs at outdoor dining venues. This means that pet dogs can be allowed into our outdoor seating area during meals. California law stipulates that:
- Pet dogs enter and exit through a separate entrance without going through the indoor dining area (in other words enter the patio dining areas directly from the outdoors).
- Food and water for the dog be in single-use containers.
- Dog is leashed or confined and controlled by the owner.
- Employees are not allowed to touch the dog. If an employee does touch the dog, that person must wash his or her hands immediately.
Please note that we have specific dog-friendly tables so the wait may be longer than normal if you are dining with your dog.