If only the royal treatment will do for your furry friend, this is the package you seek. Included in this package is a special Gourmet Dog Bone Biscuit baked by Tenaya's Executive Chef. And, perhaps most importantly, this package comes with pet sitting time, so you can enjoy a romantic dinner or relaxing spa time.
Winner of the 2015 Sunset Travel Awards for Best Resort for Pets, Tenaya Lodge knows how to take care of your dog!
- One night Premium or Cottage room accommodations (Cottage rooms available seasonally)
- Pet fee for up to two dogs
- Dog toy
- Dog water bowl and plus dog bed for use during stay
- Dog treats and disposable mitts
- Concierge Sheet with tips and doggie do's and dont's
- 2 hours pet sitting service
- Gourmet dog bone biscuit, baked fresh by Tenaya's Executive Chef - including recipe!
- Subject to availability
- Concierge will contact guest after booking to arrange pet sitting
- Cottages not available in Winter
While they can't explore the trails, leashed dogs can explore along most paved roads, sidewalks and bike paths at Yosemite National Park. You don't have to miss out on any famous sites if you have your dog with you.
- Hike Jackson Road to see the beautiful Tenaya Waterfall.
- Enjoy a meal on the patio with your fur baby at Jackalope's Bar and Grill.
- View the Sierra National Forest by rail on the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Steam Train. Dogs ride free!
- Walk the Valley Floor in Yosemite National Park.
- Stop by the gift shop at Tenaya and pick out a souvenir for your pup.