Completely immerse yourself in some of the most outstanding trout fishing in the Sierra. On our one-day trips our guides will take you to their favorite spots seeking out wily wild trout.
Trips are personally and professionally guided by California licensed and bonded guides from Sierra Fly Fishers guiding service. Courtesy and teaching of techniques are paramount in importance to these carefully selected guides. Most important, they know our local Yosemite creeks and rivers like the backs of their hands. The guides will give you information on new techniques and teach you the right ways to fish for trout. The rivers of the Yosemite area hold rainbow, brown, golden and brook trout and Sierra Fly Fishers know where to find them!
- Two nights Deluxe, Premium or Cottage room accommodations
- Full-day Private Fly Fishing Excursion for two with an expert local guide from Sierra Fly Fishers
- Two bagged lunches with bottled water
- Fly fishing gear
- Pricing is per night. 2 night minimum.
- Fishing license is not included in the package, but may be purchased at the Tenaya Concierge upon arrival - approx. $10
- Location determined by guide, depending on river conditions.
- Location may be in Yosemite or in the Sierra National Forest.
- Transportation is not included in the package.