Experience this awe-inspiring annual phenomenon at Tenaya. Led by expert astronomy guides, the two-night Yosemite vacation package includes all the bells and whistles for an experience of a lifetime, including a trip to Glacier Point to watch the meteor shower from the best seat in the house.
On your first night, you can meet with an astronomer on the terrace at Tenaya Lodge and learn about the night sky. On the second night, our expert Tenaya guides will drive you to Glacier Point on our tour buses.Please note: we will return to the Lodge at 2am. This package is not recommended for young children.
- Two nights accommodation in Deluxe, Premium or Cottage Rooms or in your own Explorer Cabin.
- Meeting the expert astronomers & stargazing with Tenaya's state-of-the-art telescope on the first night.
- Bus transportation to and from Glacier Point in Yosemite National Park on the second night.
- Astronomer guides on the bus and at Glacier Point.
- For each guest: One Tenaya Lodge tote bag with one night sky map, one Tenaya Lodge fleece blanket and two glow sticks.
- Water and snacks at Glacier Point.
- Two-night package, pricing is per night
- Package based on double occupancy
- Subject to availability
- Additional adults and children may join the event for an additional charge per person. Contact Concierge (559) 692-8985 to reserve.