Dogs are family too! If you don't want to leave your dog at home, Tenaya Lodge has room for him too. Our Fido Friendly Room includes lodging and the one-time pet fee for up to two dogs.
Winner of the 2015 Sunset Travel Awards for Best Resort for Pets, Tenaya Lodge knows how to take care of your dog!
For our complete pet policy, services such as kennel and pet sitting, see our Pet-Friendly Lodging page.
- One night Premium or Cottage room accommodations (Cottage rooms available seasonally)
- One-time pet fee for up to two dogs.
- Concierge Sheet with tips and doggie do's and dont's
- Dog bowls and dog bed included for use during your stay
All guests with pets MUST book the Fido Friendly Room online
- To book direct, call our Central Reservations Office at 1-800-635-5807 and mention promo code "FIDO"
- Subject to availability
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or package
- Taxes and Resort fee is not included
While they can't explore the trails, leashed dogs can explore along most paved roads, sidewalks and bike paths at Yosemite National Park. You don't have to miss out on any famous sites if you have your dog with you.
- Hike Jackson Road to see the beautiful Tenaya Waterfall.
- Enjoy a meal on the patio with your fur baby at Jackalope's Bar and Grill.
- View the Sierra National Forest by rail on the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Steam Train. Dogs ride free!
- Walk the Valley Floor in Yosemite National Park.
- Stop by the gift shop at Tenaya and pick out a souvenir for your pup.