Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is connected to hundreds of miles of Sierra National Forest mountain biking trails waiting to be explored. For kids and beginners, there's plenty of cruise-worthy, soft forest trails that go deep into the High Sierra's private side. More advanced riders can explore more than 100 miles of logging roads and there are even more trails for those hardcore bikers looking for even steeper challenges.
Basically, there are trails for bikers of all speeds. This package includes lodging and everything you'll need for your Sierra pedaling adventure.
- One night Deluxe, Premium or Cottage room accommodations for two
- Half day mountain bike rentals for two
- Exclusive map of local mountain biking trails
- Packable lunch with bottled water for two
Additional persons may be added on
- Subject to availability
- Restrictions may apply
- Activities dependent on weather conditions