Mastering snow sports in Yosemite is such a breeze (and affordable) thanks to Tenaya's Winter Stay 'N Play Pass. The pass includes skiing or boarding at Badger Pass Ski Area, ice skating, a Yosemite Valley tour, and much more for just $70 per adult and $40 per child weekdays and only $20 more on the weekends. It's a perfect value for a thrilling getaway that offers one of the most affordable and majestic winter getaways in California.
See below for complete rate and availability information.
To add this offer to a new reservation, click "Check Rates" and the Stay 'N Play Pass will be available to add-on during the online reservation process.
Already have a reservation? To add the Stay 'N Play Pass to your existing reservation simply contact Tenaya's concierge by e-mail or by phone 888-514-2167 and select Option 3.
PRICES starting from
Weekdays: $70 for adults, $40 for children
Weekends: $90 for adults, $60 for children
This offer is no longer available in 2016
- One Badger Pass all-day lift ticket
- One Badger Pass all-day rental (snowboard, downhill or cross-country skis)
- One Badger Pass group lesson
- One Badger Pass tubing session
- One Yosemite Valley outdoor ice-skating session with rentals at (Curry Village Only)
- One Yosemite Valley floor tour
- Pass is subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Pass pricing is per person, per day.
- Weekday rate: $70 for adults, $40 for children.
- Weekend and holiday rate: $90 for adults, $60 for children.
Weekend rates apply for Friday and Saturday night stays.
Holiday rates apply Feb 15-19.
- Children are ages 12 and under.
- Pass is only valid on one designated day and can not be used for multiple days.