Maximize your playtime with the ultimate 24-hour Fun Pass! Enjoy all Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite has to offer in one full day including the Snowshoe Nature Hike, the Snowshoe Flashlight Hike, Ice Skating, Sledding Hill and Archery sessions! No car needed. No pass to Yosemite required. With the Winter Fun Pass, over a $80 value, you can choose from a host of outdoor activities right here on resort property. And the access to fun is unlimited for a full 24 hours.
This offer expired on March 10, 2017. Check back in the fall for for 2017–2018 pricing.
- Guided daytime snowshoe nature hike*
- Guided evening snowshoe flashlight hike*
- Archery session
- Ice skating
- Sledding hill
*Please note: the walks will be standard hikes if there's not enough snow for snowshoeing.
- Pass purchased per person, per day, allowing a 24-hour period to enjoy outdoor activities
- Activities are weather dependent and subject to availability
- Blackout dates: Dec 19, 2016 to Jan 8, 2017
- Based on availability, restrictions and additional blackout dates may apply