Make the most of your High Sierra snow time with Tenaya Lodge’s Ultimate Winter Fun Pass! Enjoy all the resort has to offer with access to ALL of these fun activities during your stay - Guided Morning and Evening (Flashlight) Snowshoe Hike, a two-hr. Ice Skating session with skate rentals, a Half-day Sled Rental, a Half-day fat tire bike and a 30-minute Archery Session!
Only $65 per person – a savings of up to $46! (All activities added up @ value of $111)
To book this offer, simply proceed to booking, choose your room as usual and then choose the Ultimate Winter Fun Pass from among the add-ons.
*Disclaimer: Ultimate Winter Fun Pass available January 1 - March 31, 2019. Activities based on availability, weather dependent. Contact Tenaya's Concierge at 559-692-8985 to book prior to arrival to ensure availability.
- Guided Daytime Snowshoe Nature Hike*
- Guided Evening Snowshoe Flashlight Hike*
- 30-Minute Archery session
- Two-hour Ice Skating Session (Skates Included)
- Half-Day Sled Rental
- Half-Day Fat Tire Bike Rental
*Please note: The walks will be standard hikes if there's not enough snow for snowshoeing.
- Ultimate Fun Pass Available January 1 - March 31, 2019
- Pass purchased per person, per stay, allowing entire time period before check out to enjoy outdoor activities
- Activities are weather dependent and subject to availability
- Based on availability, restrictions and additional blackout dates may apply