With today’s nonstop, hectic lifestyles and endless lists of to dos it is easy to get swept away in the chaos. Carve out a little time to reconnect with yourself and the stillness of nature.
Join us for a weekend filled with hiking, guided mediation, delicious healthy cuisine including a cooking demo from Tenaya Lodge’s very own Executive Chef Fred Clabaugh, relaxing spa appointments, yoga in Yosemite National park and to help spark your creative side, the November workshop includes a paint and wine class hosted by a local artist.Click here to view the retreat agendas.
Click below to book for the dates you want:
- Two-nights Premium or Cottage Room Accommodation
- One 60-minute Spa Treatment of your Choice
- Breakfast Each Morning
- Movement and Meditation Class in Yosemite National Park
- Hosted Hors d'Oeuvres and Wine Reception
- One Cooking Demonstration and Dinner
- Additional activities depending on weather. Past examples include Sunset Yoga on the Terrace or a Paint and Wine Class.