Creek Fire Updates
- Tenaya Lodge is Open!
- Some services and amenities may be limited or unavailable (see details below).
We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at Tenaya Lodge, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are back open!
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Tenaya Lodge. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of Tenaya Lodge's Rest Assured™ program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- In-room coffee is now available in guestrooms. You can get your preferred coffee (regular or decaf) at the Front Desk.
- Yosemite National Park is open. However, reservations are currently required to enter the Park through October 31, 2020. To reserve your ticket, please visit www.recreation.gov/ticket/facility/300015.
- Beginning November 1, 2020, reservations will no longer be required to visit Yosemite, but entrance passes will still be required as usual.
- If you are having difficulty reserving your day use ticket, check our Park Pass Information page for some insider tips and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Tenaya Lodge Yosemite Tours are available daily for tours into Yosemite National Park and Yosemite Valley. If you purchase a Yosemite Tour with us, you will not need to reserve a ticket to the Park.
- Disclaimer: Yosemite National Park is open, and Tenaya Lodge is excited to be running tours to explore the Park! However, please be advised that buses may be running at full capacity. We will keep the convertible roof open as often as possible, and we are taking precautions to protect against transmission of COVID-19, but since 6 feet of social distancing is not possible on our tour buses, you will be touring at your own risk. Please be advised that masks or other face coverings will be required on all tours. If you or any member of your party is feeling ill or have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days, please let us know prior to your tour. Tenaya Lodge also offers private tours for your traveling family or group.
Note: Because some services are unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures, all daily resort fees are waived through December 31, 2020.
- Main Lodge
- Explorer Cabins
- Jackalope's Bar & Grill
- Open for Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Hours: Breakfast 7 AM - 10 AM (a la carte only - buffet not available); Lunch CLOSED; Dinner 5 PM - 9 PM (limited menu)
- Seating will be socially distanced, and at 50% capacity for both indoor and outdoor service.
- Outdoor seating may close depending on air quality.
- Harvest and Grounds Deli
- Hours: Breakfast 6:30 AM - 10 AM; Lunch 11 AM - 3 PM; Dinner 5 PM - 9 PM
- Room Service now available!
- Hours: Breakfast 7 AM - 10 AM; Dinner 5 PM - 9 PM
- Order off the menu from Jackalope's Bar & Grill
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Kids Splash Pad
- Yosemite Tour Shuttles
- Gift Shop
- Timberloft Pizzeria
- Embers Restaurant
- Ascent Spa
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Climbing Wall
- Guided Hikes
- Kids Adventure Course
- Kids Camp
- In-Room Child Care
- Dog Sitting
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Hot Tubs
- The following amenities at the Explorer Cabins at Yosemite are temporarily unavailable:
- Complimentary continental breakfast at the Explorer Clubhouse
- Exclusive access to the Explorer Lounge
- Exclusive check-in access at Explorer Clubhouse
- Afternoon reception featuring wine and beer
- Two souvenir water bottles
- Fire pits
- S'mores kit
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 888-514-2167 from 6 AM - 6 PM PDT. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed up to the day of arrival without penalty (no charge). Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. Cancellations may be made up to 4:00 pm PDT two (2) days before the scheduled arrival date without penalty. Cancellations made after 4:00 pm PDT two (2) days before the scheduled arrival date will result the loss of the deposit.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.