We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
Last Updated June 30, 2020
At Delaware North at Tenaya Lodge, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all public buildings.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- In-room coffee will not be available. Guests will be given a voucher at check-in to get coffee at Harvest and Grounds Deli in the lobby.
- Yosemite National Park is open. However, reservations are currently required to enter the Park. To reserve your ticket, please visit www.recreation.gov/ticket/facility/300015.
- Tenaya Lodge Yosemite Tours are available daily for tours into Yosemite National Park and Yosemite Valley. If you purchase a Yosemite Tour with us, you will not need to reserve a ticket to the Park.
- Jackalope's Bar and Grill is open with the following schedule:
- Breakfast - 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM (a la carte only)
- Lunch - Closed
- Dinner - 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (limited menu)
- Jackalope's seating will be socially distanced, with no seating at the bar.
- Harvest and Grounds Coffee and Deli is open from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM daily.
- Our Outdoor Pool, Kids Outdoor Splash Pad, and Indoor Pool are open. Our Hot Tubs are not allowed to re-open due to social distancing requirements at this time.
- The following amenities at the Explorer Cabins at Yosemite are temporarily unavailable:
- Complimentary continental breakfast at the Explorer Clubhouse
- Exclusive access to the Explorer Lounge
- Exclusive check-in access at Explorer Clubhouse
- Afternoon reception featuring wine and beer
- Two souvenir water bottles
- S'mores Kit
- The following amenities are currently CLOSED while sanitation procedures and updated COVID-19 guidelines are implemented:
- Bike Rentals
- Climbing Wall
- Guided Hikes
- Kids Adventure Course
- Kids Camp
- In-Room Child Care
- Dog Sitting
- Ascent Spa
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Hot Tubs
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures. As a result, all resort fees are waived through December 31, 2020.
Friday, June 12:
Lodge West Wing, Lodge East Wing, Jackalope's Bar and Grill (limited menu), Deli
- Jackalope's Hours: Breakfast 7 AM - 10 AM; Lunch CLOSED; Dinner 5 PM - 9 PM
- Harvest and Grounds Hours: Breakfast 7 AM - 10 AM; Lunch 11 AM - 3 PM; Dinner 5 PM - 9 PM
Friday, June 19:
Explorer Cabins, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Kids Splash Pad
Thursday, June 25:
Friday, June 26:
Indoor Swimming Pool
Thursday, July 2:
Timberloft Pizzeria, General Store
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 888-514-2167 from 6 AM - 6 PM PDT.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations arriving prior to June 30 will be permitted to change or cancel at no charge by 4:00 pm PDT 1 day before the scheduled arrival date. For reservations on or after July 1, 2020, reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm PDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.