The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority. California has issued a stay-at-home order for many counties, including Mariposa county, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are temporarily closing Tenaya Lodge through Thursday, January 28, 2021. We will be welcoming arriving guests back to Tenaya Lodge on Friday, January 29, 2021.
We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at Tenaya Lodge, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Tenaya Lodge. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of Tenaya Lodge's Rest Assured™ program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- In-room coffee is now available in guestrooms. You can get your preferred coffee (regular or decaf) at the Front Desk.
- Yosemite National Park is open. However, in support of California's Regional Stay Home order, beginning on Monday, December 7, Yosemite is open 8 am to 5 pm for day-use activities only. Lodging and campgrounds are temporarily closed. Some services and facilities are limited; shuttles are not operating. Visit the National Park Service website for more details.
Note: Because some services are unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures, all daily resort fees are waived through January 31, 2021.
- Tenaya Lodge Guest Rooms (Main Lodge, Cottages, and Explorer Cabins)
- Harvest and Grounds Deli
- Outdoor Pool and Kids Splash Pad
- Yosemite Tour Shuttles
- Gift Shop
- Fat Tire Bike Rentals
- Snowshoe Rentals
- Snow Sled rental
- Fire Pits
- Jackalope's Bar and Grill
- Indoor Pool
- Game Room
- Fitness Center
- Timberloft Pizzeria
- Embers Restaurant
- Ascent Spa
- Climbing Wall
- Kids Adventure Course
- Kids Camp
- In-Room Child Care
- Dog Sitting
- Hot Tubs
- The following amenities at the Explorer Cabins at Yosemite are temporarily unavailable:
- Complimentary continental breakfast at the Explorer Clubhouse
- Exclusive access to the Explorer Lounge
- Exclusive check-in access at Explorer Clubhouse
- Afternoon reception featuring wine and beer
- S'mores kit
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 888-514-2167 from 6 AM - 6 PM PDT. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed up to the day of arrival without penalty (no charge). Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. Cancellations may be made up to 4:00 pm PDT two (2) days before the scheduled arrival date without penalty. Cancellations made after 4:00 pm PDT two (2) days before the scheduled arrival date will result the loss of the deposit.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.