The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority. As a result of California's recent stay-at-home order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Tenaya Lodge was previously temporarily closed. However, following the lifting of the stay-at-home order, we are excited to announce we have re-opened!
- Main Lodge Guest Rooms: Open Now!
- Explorer Cabins: Open Now!
- Cottages: re-opening March 26
Jackalope's Bar and Grill has also re-opened with limited service (see schedule below), and "Grab and Go" items are available at Harvest and Grounds Deli for lunch. Room Service will operate as pickup/takeout (not delivered) due to COVID restrictions.
The Indoor Pool remains closed due to current COVID restrictions, and Tours are on hold due to road closures.
Our Sledding Area is open (we've got tons of snow!), as well as our Sled Rental.
We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at Tenaya Lodge, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Tenaya Lodge. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of Tenaya Lodge's Rest Assured program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- In-room coffee is now available in guestrooms. You can get your preferred coffee (regular or decaf) at the Front Desk.
- The South Entrance to Yosemite on Highway 41 is now open!
- Visit the National Park Service website for more details.
- IMPORTANT: If you are planning to travel prior to the end of February, day-use reservations are required to enter the Park (anticipated to end by February 28, as long as issues surrounding COVID-19 remain favorable). Day-use reservations are required for all visitors, including annual and senior pass holders. Each reservation is valid for seven days and must be validated by the first day of the reservation.
- To reserve your day-use entry ticket, please visit www.recreation.gov/timed-entry/10086745.
- For more detailed information about day-use entry tickets, please visit www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/covid19.htm
- Main Lodge Guestrooms
- Explorer Cabins
Food & Beverage:
- Jackalope's Bar & Grill
- Breakfast: available Saturday-Sunday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM (closed Monday-Friday)
- Lunch: Jackalope's is closed for lunch, but our lunch menu is available at Harvest & Grounds Deli
- Dinner: available daily from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (take-out only)
- Harvest and Grounds Deli
- Hours: 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM; 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM (for lunch service); 3:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Room Service Kiosk - open for Breakfast and Dinner pick-up daily in the Lobby (room service will NOT be delivering to rooms)
- Breakfast: 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Dinner: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Gift Shop
- Hours: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, and 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Snow Sled Rentals
- Snowshoe Rentals
- Fire Pits will be lit upon request
- Cottages (re-opening 3/26)
- Outdoor Pool and Kids Splash Pad
- Yosemite Tour Shuttles
- Fat Tire Bike Rentals
- Indoor Pool
- Game Room
- Fitness Center
- Timberloft Pizzeria
- Embers Restaurant
- Ascent Spa
- Climbing Wall
- Kids Adventure Course
- Kids Camp
- In-Room Child Care
- Dog Sitting
- Hot Tubs
- The following amenities at the Explorer Cabins at Yosemite are temporarily unavailable:
- Complimentary continental breakfast at the Explorer Clubhouse
- Exclusive access to the Explorer Lounge
- Exclusive check-in access at Explorer Clubhouse
- Afternoon reception featuring wine and beer
- S'mores kit
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 888-514-2167 from 6 AM - 6 PM PDT. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed up to the day of arrival without penalty (no charge). Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. Cancellations may be made up to 4:00 pm PDT two (2) days before the scheduled arrival date without penalty. Cancellations made after 4:00 pm PDT two (2) days before the scheduled arrival date will result the loss of the deposit.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.