Cruise around the Sierra National Forest on one of our new Fat Tire bikes!
Crisp mountain air, easy trails and scenic tours make TenayaLodge bike riding a great pastime for all ages. Now guests can experience miles of mountain biking trails through majestic Sierra National Forest on one of our NEW Fat Tire Bikes!!. You can take a short easy ride down Jackson Road, take longer rides through the Nelder Grove of Giant Sequoias or up to a historic fire tower at Signal Peak.
In addition, with a bit of driving, the Sierra National Forest offers some of the finest single-track riding anywhere, from easy to technical. Ask the concierge about where to obtain detailed maps. For a taste of what awaits in the surrounding hills, check out this video about biking near Bass Lake:
- Adult bikes only at this time
- Activities are dependant on weather conditions
- Activities and pricing are subject to change, contact Concierge for details
- Hour, half-day and full-day rentals available for adults ready to explore the forest trails. Locals tip: Ask our concierge for directions to Tenaya’s secret waterfall.
- Please note: The trails in Yosemite National Park are all closed to mountain biking, but the Sierra National Forest next door is a mountain biker’s dream!