A five-mile hike directly from Tenaya to a small, peaceful waterfall near Yosemite
This guided experience traverses 5.5 miles of stunning hiking trails in the Sierra National Forest. Your final destination is a small, infrequently visited waterfall. You'll follow trails and Forest Service roads until you reach a path along the creek built to feed the flume from the logging days, that once carried logs all the way down to the mills in Madera. Now it's a quiet forest walk along a tranquil stream in the Sierra National forest near Yosemite.
We recommend taking along a picnic lunch from the Harvest & Grounds Deli to enjoy while listening to the tranquil sounds of the rushing waters.
- Waterfall Hike will run weather permitting
- 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Activities and pricing are subject to change.
- Snacks and water included in price.
- AGES: 10+
- DISTANCE: 5+ Miles
- Note: 2 people minimum for hike to run