There's nothing quite like the holidays at Tenaya Lodge — the decorations at the lodge must be seen to be believed, including the largest Christmas tree in the region. And, of course, a sumptuous Christmas Dinner with the family is an important part of the celebration. Get out for an early hike or ski to burn off some steam and then come back for an amazing meal with all your favorites, live music and no dishes to clean up afterward!
Christmas Buffet Menu
- Soups and Salads: Butternut squash and curried apples, Waldorf salad, mixed greens, scallops and tomato salad, fruits, breads, imported cheeses and more.
- Carving Station and Entrées: Braised chicken, Mahi Mahi, tomato caper ragout, glazed ham, prime rib, roast turkey.
- Sides: candied yams, whipped potatoes, green beans, Brussels sprouts, carrots, cornbread stuffing.
- Sweets: pumpkin pie, pecan pie, deep-dish apple pie, pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate decadence cake, assorted dessert bars, banana cream pie, chocolate truffles, cheesecake.
- Kids Menu: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pizza, hamburgers, macaroni and cheese, chicken strips, peanut butter and jelly, cookies, cupcakes, Jell-O.
Private rooms available for large parties.
- 12:00 – 4:00: harpist Linda Dunn
- 4:00 – 8:00: guitarist John Kilburn
Reservations: call (559) 692-8974
Sierra Restaurant Specials
If you choose not to attend the buffet, the Sierra Restaurant has you covered with a special menus for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Sierra Restaurant Christmas Eve Dinner 2017 Specials
- Sierra Restaurant Christmas Day Dinner 2017 Specials
Embers Christmas Menu
New for 2017, Embers will open with a special Christmas menu. A great romantic Christmas option!