There's nothing quite like the holidays at Tenaya Lodge — the decorations at the lodge must be seen to be believed, including the largest Christmas tree in the region. And, of course, a sumptuous Christmas Dinner with the family is an important part of the celebration. Get out for an early hike or ski to burn off some steam and then come back for an amazing meal with all your favorites, live music and no dishes to clean up afterward!
Christmas Buffet Menu
We don't have the menu set yet for 2017, but to give you an idea of what our Christmas buffet looks, like, here's what we offered for the 2016 buffet:
- Starters: numerous salads, kielbasa Christmas soup, fruits, breads and imported cheeses.
- Carving and Main Courses: Chicken paprikash, glazed ham, baked salmon, roast turkey, prime rib.
- Sides: candied yams, mashed potatoes, green beans, Brussels sprouts, carrots, cornbread stuffing.
- Sweets: pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate cheesecake, chocolate mousse cake, assorted dessert bars.
- Kids Menu: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pizza, hamburgers, macaroni and cheese, Christmas cookies, puddings, milk, juice.
Private rooms available for large parties.
- 2017 entertainment to be determined.
Reservations: call (559) 692-8974
Sierra Restaurant Specials
If you choose not to attend the buffet, the Sierra Restaurant has you covered with a special menus for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Again, we don't have our 2017 Christmas menu yet, but here's what we offered in 2016.
- Sierra Restaurant Christmas Eve Dinner 2016 Specials
- Sierra Restaurant Christmas Day Dinner 2016 Specials