In addition, Thanksgiving weekend at Tenaya will really get you in the holiday spirit. Come for the Skating Rink Grand Opening and stay for Tenaya's famous Tree Lighting Ceremony. And of course, hundreds of miles of hiking trails are out the doorstep in the Sierra National Forest and Yosemite National Park. What better way to hike off the buffet.
Thanksgiving Buffet with Live Entertainment
A Thanksgiving feast where even the hungriest eaters will be hard-pressed to taste the full range of dishes. Private rooms available for large parties.
We are still working on the 2017 menu. See the 2016 menu below to get a sense of what a Tenaya Thanksgiving is like! Actual 2017 menu will be different.
- Starters: salads, cream of pumpkin with roasted apples and brie, smoked seafood and shrimp display, imported cheeses, fruits.
- Carving and Main Courses: roasted New York strip loin, Au jus with horseradish, turkey with gravy and cranberry, chicken provençal, opah (moonfish) with honey miso glaze.
- Sides: candied yams, whipped potatoes, green beans, Brussels sprouts, glazed carrots, cornbread stuffing, assorted breads.
- Sweets: pumpkin and apple pie, summer berry stack, assorted cheesecakes, pecan pie.
- Kids Menu: turkey, mashed potatoes, pizza, chicken strips, macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, cookies, Jell-O, puddings.
- Harpist Linda Dunn, 11am to 3pm
- Guitarist John Kilburn, 3pm to 8pm
Reservations: call (559) 692-8974
Sierra Restaurant Specials
If you choose not to attend the buffet, the Sierra Restaurant has you covered with a special Thanksgiving menu. You can still have your turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie!
Download the Sierra Restaurant *2016* Thanksgiving menu. 2017 offering will be differentNew for 2017: Embers will be open with a special Thanksgiving dinner menu. Reservations required.