Thanksgiving week at Tenaya Lodge will really get you in the holiday spirit. Come for the Ice Skating Rink Grand Opening and Grand Thanksgiving Buffet; stay for Tenaya's famous Tree Lighting Ceremony. And of course, miles of hiking trails right outside the front door of the lodge await in the Sierra National Forest and Yosemite National Park. What better way to hike off the buffet?
Thanksgiving Buffet with Live Entertainment
A Thanksgiving feast where even the hungriest eaters will be hard-pressed to taste the full range of dishes. Private rooms available for large parties.
Selections from the menu
- Starters: Wild Mushroom and Brie Soup, Mixed Greens, Penne Pasta Salad with Kale, Bay Shrimp Salad, Assorted Cheeses and Fruits
- Carving and Main Courses: Roasted New York Strip Loin with Herbed Crust, Roasted Turkey with House-Made Giblet Gravy, Herb Crusted Mahi-Mahi with Roasted Tomato and Avocado
- Sides: Candied Yams, Whipped Potatoes, Green Beans, Brussel Sprouts, Glazed Carrots, Cornbread Stuffing, Assorted Breads
- Sweets: Pumpkin, Pecan and Deep-Dish Apple Pie, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Chocolate Torte Cake, Banana Cream Pie and Assorted Dessert Bars
- Kids Menu: Turkey with Stuffing and Gravy, Hamburgers, Mashed Potatoes, Pizza, Chicken Strips, Macaroni & Cheese and Cookies
- Harpist Linda Dunn, 11am to 3pm
- Guitarist John Kilburn, 3pm to 8pm
Reservations: call (559) 692-8974
Sierra Restaurant Specials
If you choose not to attend the buffet, the Sierra Restaurant has you covered with a special Thanksgiving menu. You can still have your turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie!
Download the Sierra Restaurant Thanksgiving menu.
Embers Thanksgiving Specials
Download the Embers Thanksgiving menu.