In addition, Thanksgiving weekend at Tenaya will really get you in the holiday spirit. Come for the Skating Rink Grand Opening and stay for Tenaya's famous Tree Lighting Ceremony. And of course, hundreds of miles of hiking trails are out the doorstep in the Sierra National Forest and Yosemite National Park. What better way to hike off the buffet.
Thanksgiving Buffet with Live Entertainment
A Thanksgiving feast where even the hungriest eaters will be hard-pressed to taste the full range of dishes. Private rooms available for large parties.
Selections from the menu
- Starters: cream of pumpkin soup with roasted apples and brie, mixed greens, wild rice and maple salad, shrimp salad, imported cheeses, fruits.
- Carving and Main Courses: roasted New York strip loin au jus with horseradish, turkey with gravy and cranberry, chicken breast, mahi mahi, glazed ham.
- Sides: candied yams, whipped potatoes, green beans, Brussels sprouts, glazed carrots, cornbread stuffing, assorted breads.
- Sweets: pumpkin, pecan and apple pie, assorted dessert bars, pumpkin cheesecake, carrot cake, chocolate decadence cake, cheescake.
- Kids Menu: turkey, hamburgers, mashed potatoes, pizza, chicken strips, macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, cookies, Jell-O.
- Harpist Linda Dunn, 11am to 3pm
- Guitarist John Kilburn, 3pm to 8pm
Reservations: call (559) 692-8974
Sierra Restaurant Specials
If you choose not to attend the buffet, the Sierra Restaurant has you covered with a special Thanksgiving menu. You can still have your turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie!
Embers Thanksgiving SpecialsNew for 2017: Embers Restaurant will be open with a special Thanksgiving dinner menu. Reservations required.
Download the Embers Thanksgiving menu.