A half-day tour of Yosemite Valley and Glacier Point. Or take the bus up and hike down!
This spectacular Yosemite tour's four-hour round journey takes you from the valley to the breathtaking Glacier Point, towering 3,200 feet directly above the valley floor, and offers panoramic views of Yosemite Falls, Nevada and Vernal Falls, with the magnificent High Sierra in the distance.
The Glacier Point Tour departs daily from Yosemite Valley Lodge, and also offers a one-way ticket for adventurers wishing to hike down on their own. This tour operates from late Spring to early Fall, conditions permitting. Trail maps are sold at the Half Dome Village Mountain Shop, the Village Sport Shop and the Glacier Point store.
Please note: the Tenaya Lodge concierge is not able reserve the Glacier Point Tour for you. To make reservations, please call (209) 372-1240.
- Round Trip Pricing: Adult $41, Senior $35, Child $23, Child under 5 Free
- One-Way Pricing: Adult $25, Senior $23, Child $15, Child under 5 Free
- To make reservations, please call (209) 372-1240.
- Activities and pricing are subject to change.
- Activities are dependent on weather conditions.
- SEASON: Summer