New Outdoor Course for Kids
Tenaya introduces a brand new feature to our 75 acres of outdoor recreation - the Kids Adventure Course!
This challenge course is comprised of six different elements that include bridges, swinging logs, and rope challenges. Each element is approximately 18 feet in length, with landing platforms between elements. The course itself is approximately five feet above the ground (perfect for the little ones who want a thrill without being too scary) and is designed to accommodate various degrees of difficulty, keeping progression in mind. Come, enjoy the summer weather, fuel up with lunch and watch kids achieve an adventure.
Kids Adventure Course is closed for the 2018 season.
The course will re-open for select Holiday dates, please call Concierge at (559) 692-8985 for more information.
Large parties are welcome! Please call to schedule your group adventure.
Please see Rules and Regulations below
Please be aware that there are inherent risks associated with this activity and a signed liability waiver is required.
- Participants must weigh between 30-100 lbs | No Exceptions
- Participant must be no taller than 5'
- Participants must be age 4 and over
- Participants must be accompanied by an adult throughout the duration of the activity
- Participants may not have a medical condition, or a medical condition exacerbated by participation, which would require immediate medical attention
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes
- Participants must be able to follow instructions from the staff
If Participants Require a Fast Acting Medication:
- This information must be disclosed to the staff in advance
- Participants must have the medication on their person
- Participants must notify staff of the location of the medication and its purpose
Other Information to be Aware of:
- Long hair should be pulled back
- Secure loose clothing and remove dangling jewelry
- Secure loose objects while on the course
- Nothing loose in the mouth while on the course (gum, candy)
Conditions Barring Adult Participation from the Course:
- Intoxication from legal or illegal substances that may inhibit the ability to perform the required skills
- Participant must not weigh over 100 lbs
Staff will determine if guests meet the above listed requirements and, in some cases, may determine that a participant cannot proceed onto the course.
Examples of reasons a participant may not be allowed to proceed:
- Not following staff instructions
- Enlarging the inherent risk of the activity
- Endangering other participants or Staff