Tenaya Lodge's expert local guide takes you on an exclusive, Starry Sky Tour to Glacier Point.
Enjoy your own picnic dinner while enjoying the amazing night sky that Yosemite National Park is known for. With little light pollution, Yosemite’s Glacier Point is the perfect place to experience seeing the Milky Way Galaxy and the abundance of stars that the night sky offers.
Over for 2019/2020. The Glacier Point Road is closed for the season
- Water and Star Map are included.
- Dinner will not be provided; Please feel free to bring snacks or picnic dinner with you.
- Strollers cannot be accommodated due to lack of space on the bus.
- Tour is not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- Tour runs every day of the week
- Please bring a jacket and dress in layers, it gets cold at this elevation.
- Please wear appropriate footwear, there is a small walk to the stargazing location.
- There are restrooms available at Glacier Point.
- Tour is dependent on weather and will be cancelled if there is rain or snow.
- We will provide flashlights and glow-sticks if needed.